If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you ask a group of golfers to tell you how the Arnold Palmer came to life, they’ll tell you a few dozen stories. And we like a drink that’s got a good story—plus the bite of bourbon. —Samantha Weiss Hills
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 black tea bags
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Strips of zest from 1 lemon
- Strips of zest from 1 orange
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 cup Bulleit bourbon
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- Pour boiling water over tea bags, sugar, and zest in a large bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture through strainer into a pitcher, discarding tea bags and zest.
- Stir in 4 cups cold water and next 2 ingredients. Cover and chill, then serve over ice, garnished with a lemon wheel.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: