If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The crisp snap of fresh celery contrasts well with the blue cheese as anyone knows who eats wings! Adding a ton of parsley and some onion zings it up. This is great with BBQ chicken —Kingfishercooks
- 1 cup Cleaned, Chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons Thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup Cleaned and chopped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon Good salt
- 1 handful Walnuts
- Pepper to taste
- 2 Glug good vinaigrette
- 2.5 ounces Good blue cheese like Maytag- about half the small wedge
- Toss all ingredients together and dress lightly with the salad dressing, to taste