If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I happened to have both yellow and red watermelon which I used to make this salad. But it also works great with one or the other if you don’t feel like buying two watermelons. Of course, if you like watermelon as much as I do, having multiple watermelons on hand shouldn’t be a problem. —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
Serves 3-4 as a side
- 2-3 cups watermelon seeded and cut into ~1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup cucumber cut into ~1/2 inch pieces
- 3 ounces feta cheese cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in large bowl and mix to combine. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad