If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious and refreshing jicama and carrot slaw with a bright, crisp agave lime dressing and savory cilantro. Just 7 ingredients, 4 steps and 20 minutes to prepare. —Fox&Fennel
- 1/2 Jicama (shredded)
- 5-6 Carrots (shredded)
- Peel and shred your jicama and carrots, place in a bowl.
Agave Lime Dressing
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon Agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 dash Salt, to taste
- 10 Fresh cilantro leaves (roughly chopped - for garnish)
- In a small bowl, juice your lime. Add in agave nectar and chili powder and mix.
- Drizzle over slaw and toss to coat. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad