If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A cool refreshing salad with a touch of sweetness and crunch. If you cannot find Thai basil you may use a traditional pesto and highlight with some minced mint leaves. —A Healthy Hunger
cups fresh corn kernals
cups diced zucchini
cup red onion, diced
cups thai basil leaves*
cup olive oil
teaspoon minced garlic
ounces feta cheese
- Place corn kernels, zucchini and red onion into a large bowl.
- In a food processor, or blender, add the basil, oil, garlic and salt and puree until smooth. The pesto recipe may be tripled or quadrupled and kept for 1 week in the fridge.
- Toss the pesto with the vegetables and adjust seasoning
- Add the feta cheese and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad