If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a refreshing Spring salad that is at its best when radishes and baby turnips are in season (like now!). The dressing is creamy and slightly spicy, and it perfectly compliments the crunch of the veggies. —Iglika Petrova/Sprig of Thyme
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Grated Ginger
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 pinches Black pepper
- 1/2 Medium white cabbage (about 1 lb), shredded
- 1 bunch Radishes (about 7-8), thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Baby turnips (about 7-8), thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Baby bok choy, chopped or sliced
- 1 Ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- Place all dressing ingredients in a standard or immersion blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and add more lime, jalapenos or seasoning if preferred. Set the dressing aside or refrigerate (up to a week) if not used right away.
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl, add 2/3 of the dressing and mix well. Taste and add the rest of the dressing if needed. Top with the sliced avocado.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad