If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Coleslaw mix can be used for more than just coleslaw. Leave off the heavy, fat-laden mayonnaise dressing and swap it for something lighter. Don’t skimp on the cashews either; they give the salad a little boost of protein and a healthy crunch! This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/honey-nut-slaw-salad —Healthline
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peas
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted cashews
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat poppy seed dressing
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, peas and peanuts. Combine dressing and mustard; pour over slaw and toss to coat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad