If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seasonal vegetables and greens pair with fresh apricots and salty lobster for a fresh, light dish ideal to serve as a lunch or side dish. Topped with a light apricot and orange vinaigrette homemade dressing, this salad delivers a flavorful meal. —Edit2015
Zone Manhattan Sweet Maine Lobster, Dandelion and Apricot Salad
- 1.5 pounds Lobster
- 1 pound Fava Beans
- 1 Fennel (shaved)
- 1 bunch Radish, sliced
- 1 Persian Cucumber, round
- 4 Fresh Apricots
- 2 Golden Beets
- 1/2 pound Spring Baby Carrots
- 1/2 pound Green beans
- Dandelion Greens
- Poach 2 x 1 ¼ Lobster for 14 min.. Remove the meat and dice
- Clean Dandelion Greens Well (Very Sandy)
- Slice Apricots into 8 pieces, shave fennel slice radish and cucumber round
- Remove Favas from there pod. Cook and peal Fava Beans
- Roast whole and peel beets- dice and sprinkle with raspberry vinegar (balsamic)
- Blanch baby carrots for 2 min.
Apricot and Orange Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Fresh Apricot
- 14 cups White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Orange Zest
- 1/8 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In Blender- puree apricots with zest from 1 orange and Vinegar.
- Season with S&P. The EVO is optional. Add slowly to taste
- Salad- Add Dandelion leaves and Vegetables in large bowl, add some dressing and mix.
- Add Lobster and serve