If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This lightly dressed coleslaw provides a healthy alternative to mayonnaise- and dairy-laden options. This recipe was written by the Healthily Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/herbed-coleslaw —Healthline
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves, finely minced
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, finely minced
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Add the olive oil to the lemon juice in a slow and steady stream, whisking continuously. Stir in the salt, parsley, and cilantro.
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, green onions, and dried cranberries in a large bowl, and toss with the dressing. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad