If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What’s more refreshing on a hot summer day than cool watermelon? Paired with a little mint, roasted red peppers and crisp fennel, this salad is sure to quench summer’s hottest days. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/watermelon-fennel-salad —Healthline
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 cups cubed yellow watermelon
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad