If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very simple but so good recipe! With just a few ingredients, you can get a very tasty result. The pita brings some consistency. This is herb, it gives it a little more flavor. I also like pomegranate salad. I find this fruit is better that way. And I adore feta! —Mary Devinat
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 yellow pepper
- 10 radishes
- some oakleaf lettuce
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons nut oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 2 pitas
- Cook the peppers in the oven for 20 minutes at 220 ° C, and then put it in a plastic bag to remove the skin easily. Cut into strips and keep in the refrigerator.
- Bake pita ten minutes in the oven at 180 ° C for them to swell.
- Cut the tomatoes, radishes, cucumber inslices. Then cut salad leaves for not too large pieces on the plate, it's never very pleasant. Cut the pomegranate in half and take the grains of one of the halves.
- Chop chives and mint. Realize then dressing in a small bowl with walnut oil, balsamic vinegar and cider vinegar, dress generously.
- Start straightening, first oak leaves, tomatoes, pieces of pepper, radishes and pomegranate seeds. Crumble feta over and the herbs, then pour the dressing.