If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great sauce and simple for your lasagna. —Mary Devinat
Makes 250 ml
- 50 grams butter
- 1/3 liter milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 handfuls grated gruyere
- salt and pepper
- Melt the butter, add flour, stir with a whisk regularly.
- When the mixture has thickened add gradually the milk, while continuing to mix.
- Cut chives on top and mix.
- Add salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
More Great Recipes: