If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe will convert even the brussels sprout haters out there, if they even notice that they are eating them in the first place. Sometimes I add pomegranate seeds, change up the toasted almonds and use pepitas or pecans instead, depending on what I have on hand but something magical happens when you mix the sprouts, cheese and vinaigrette, so don't mess with that. —carole_nelson_brown
- 12 brussells sprouts, washed
- 1/2 cup toasted almond slices
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 3.5 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon walnut oil
- 1.5 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Slice the brussells sprouts into thin slivers, either by hand or using a mandoline.
- Put the shredded sprouts, almonds and parmesan in a bowl.
- Mix the oils, vinegar, dijon and salt together - I like to shake it up in a small jar.
- Pour the dressing over the sprouts/cheese/almonds and mix well - don't be afraid to use your hand to make sure the dressing is really worked in. Let sit for at least 30 minutes before serving.