If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I invented this recipe this autumn as a way of using some of the huge white radish that I found in my garden. In Chinese nutrition, radish and chili are often used to stimulate digestion. Just a few scoops of this salad are enough to help you digest even heavy meals. —Daniela
- 2 small red apples
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, dry roasted
- 250 grams white radish
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander, minced
- 0.5 red chili
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 tablespoon agave sirup or honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, roasted
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Wash and clean the radish and rasp into small sticks. Place in ice water to make sure, that it stays crisp. Deseed chili and cut into small stripes. Wash apples, remove the apple core and cut into quarters. Cut into very small sticks. Wash coriander, dry and cut in fine stripes. Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a jar and shake well to combine. Mix with the dry ingredients and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad