If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Matcha Green Tea Flavored Potato Salad with fun veggie topping. —Rie
- 400 grams Potato
- 2 teaspoons Matcha Powder
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the potatoes in a microwave and mash with mayonnaise.
- Add the matcha powder and other ingredients with the mashed potato and mix well until you get a smooth cream-like texture.
- Heap the potato cream on a plate to make a potato tree. Reserve some for decoration.
- Put the reserved potato cream in a decorating tube and decorate the potato tree.
- Cut out the vegetables and cheese into a small round shape using a straw.
- Decorate the potato tree with the vegetables and cheese as you like!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad