If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A bright, rustic beet salad smothered in a zesty avocado dressing. —Hannah Guthman
- 1 large red beet
- 1 large golden beet
- 1 ounce chopped almonds
- 1 small tangerine
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1 pinch fresh basil
- Chop up your beets into medium-sized wedges, and start peeling the tangerine. Once you have removed the skin, cut the segments into small pieces. Toss both ingredients into a bowl.
- Next, mix in generous amount of your dressing- so the beets and tangerines are nice coated.
- Lastly, top with goat cheese, almonds and a pinch of freshly topped basil. Grab a fork, dig in and enjoy!
- 1 avocado
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 splash fresh squeezed lemon
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Add all ingredients into a speed-speed-contolled blender, push the button, and watch the magic happen. Blend until you reach a smoothy, creamy consistency.
- Add a extra salt, honey or lemon to taste. If your dressing is too thick, feel free to add a little water.
More Great Recipes: