If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a veg-packed version of potato salad. There's chickpeas, tomatoes, feta and red onion mixed in there, but the crispy, roasted Brussels sprouts are what make this salad amazing! —The Swirling Spoon
- 400 grams waxy potatoes, diced into 2 cm cubes
- 300 grams Brussels sprouts, sliced in half lengthways
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 420 grams can of chickpeas, drained
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 160 grams greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons capers in brine, drained
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the potatoes and Brussels sprouts on the tray. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with smoked paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden, crispy and cooked through.
- To make the dressing, combine the yoghurt, mustard, lime juice and capers in a small bowl.
- Once the potatoes and Brussels sprouts are cooked, scrape them into a large serving bowl, and add the chickpeas, tomatoes, feta and red onion.
- Pour all of the dressing on top and mix together.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad