Author Notes: This is a veg-packed version of potato salad. There's chickpeas, tomatoes, feta and red onion mixed in there, but the crispy, roasted Brussels sprouts are what make this salad amazing! —The Swirling Spoon
grams waxy potatoes, diced into 2 cm cubes
grams Brussels sprouts, sliced in half lengthways
tablespoon smoked paprika
grams can of chickpeas, drained
grams cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
red onion, thinly sliced
grams greek yoghurt
teaspoons Dijon mustard
tablespoon lime juice
teaspoons capers in brine, drained
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the potatoes and Brussels sprouts on the tray. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with smoked paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden, crispy and cooked through.
- To make the dressing, combine the yoghurt, mustard, lime juice and capers in a small bowl.
- Once the potatoes and Brussels sprouts are cooked, scrape them into a large serving bowl, and add the chickpeas, tomatoes, feta and red onion.
- Pour all of the dressing on top and mix together.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad