If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The pucker and prick of this classic cocktail is as straightforward as can be, and hardly needs any tweaking. Having been around for over 100 years, with it’s combination of bubbles, booze, and acid, the gin rickey makes a strong case for the simple and storied. But changing up your citrus and herbs freshens up the basic lime. —Samantha Weiss Hills
- 3 ounces Tanqueray gin
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 ounces seltzer water
- 2 sprigs lavender
- 2 wedges of lemon
- Pour gin, lemon juice, and honey over ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain into two glasses filled with ice. Top with seltzer.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of lavender and a slice of lemon.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: