If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For this sprout salad, you can make sprouts at home or buy a packet from your local grocer. Feel free to experiment with different vegetables to make this salad more flavourful. The dressing is very light, making it a great salad for those wanting to lose weight. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com... —Healthline
- 2 cups sprouted green moong dal, boiled
- 1/2 medium sized apple, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all the vegetables and the apple in a large salad bowl. Add lemon juice and refrigerate until cold.
- Before serving, season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad