If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crunched for time? Stop by the salad bar at your local grocery store to pick up pre-chopped vegetables, then swing by the meat counter for a rotisserie chicken. These two steps will save you a lot of time when you get home. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/pecan-chicken-pasta-salad —Healthline
- 2 cups protein-enriched rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups smoked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, and salt. Add chicken, celery, bell pepper, and onion. Tossing to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle salad with pecans before serving. Note: For testing purposes only, we used Barilla Plus Rotini.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad