If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Give your chicken salad some Asian flair. Make more than you need for some quick and satisfying left-overs. Bring along on a picnic or pack for a next-day lunch. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/sesame-chicken-salad —Healthline
- 2 cups protein-enriched elbow macaroni
- 1 cup lightmayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded or chopped smoken chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, and salt. Add chicken, celery, bell pepper, and onion, tossing to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle salad with sesame seeds before serving.