If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple to make but nothing is simple about the flavor of this fettuccine and smoked salmon dish in a silky, vodka and dill sauce. —All that's Jas
- 1/2 pound fettuccine pasta
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in salted water according to the package directions for al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cream and bring to a boil. Add vodka. Cook on low until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Add salmon, dill and season with salt and pepper. Add drained pasta and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon