If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Leftover cooked or roast beef, hard-boiled eggs and lettuce make up this simple, pleasant salad. —All that's Jas
- 1 head Boston lettuce (or 2 bibb or butter lettuce)
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 pound cooked beef or roast beef, diced or chopped
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or white vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Break the lettuce leaves of the heads, rinse and put in a serving bowl or on a platter. Combine oil and lemon juice then season to taste with salt and pepper; drizzle over the lettuce. Top with beef, eggs and onions. Accompany with crusty bread.