If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cake ended up being EXACTLY like the middle part of an ice cream cake! It’s so good! It took just a few minutes to whip up. Also you can make the ice cream base and mix in whatever you want. Gemma Stafford has tons of ideas up on her Youtube channel. —Milk and Cardamom
Makes 3 pints
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk (1 can)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate cake crumbs
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup fudge
- Whisk the heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer until you get whipped cream with soft peaks. Don't over mix or you'll get butter!
- Add condensed milk and vanilla. Whisk for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a container and freezer overnight.
- Enjoy! Make a sundae if you want to be fancy and add whatever toppings your little heart desires!