If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A crisp, refreshing spring salad with a southwest flavor. Tender mango and crunchy jicama over a bed of romaine, topped with a ginger lime dressing with touch of chili powder. —Fox&Fennel
Mango Jicama Salad
- 1 Mango (peeled & julienned)
- 1/2 Jicama (peeled & julienned)
- 1 Heart of Romaine
- Peel and julienne your mango and jicama.
- Tear romaine leaves into bite sized pieces, add to bowl and top with mango and jicama.
Ginger Lime Dressing
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add the juice of your lime to a small bowl.
- Add in agave nectar, ginger, chili powder and salt. Stir to mix
- Drizzle over salad and toss.
- Optional : garnish with an additional sprinkle of chili powder.