Author Notes: Perfect for wraps and sandwiches, topping for green salads, Cesar salad or with eggs. —anka
Makes: 4 sandwiches or topping for salad
ounces fast fry steak
small or 1 large red onion, sliced
teaspoon sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
tablespoons sunflower seed oil
tablespoons apple cider vinegar
hard boil eggs (optional )
- Season and grill or pan fry steak, let it cool. Any leftover roast meat will work.
- Slice the onion and add teaspoons of salt and let sit for an hour. After an hour rinse with cold water and squeeze the onion.
- Slice beef and add to the onion, season with black pepper, add oil and vinegar. Mix.
- If you are using eggs add them on the end.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore