If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for wraps and sandwiches, topping for green salads, Cesar salad or with eggs. —anka
Makes 4 sandwiches or topping for salad
ounces fast fry steak
small or 1 large red onion, sliced
teaspoon sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
tablespoons sunflower seed oil
tablespoons apple cider vinegar
hard boil eggs (optional )
- Season and grill or pan fry steak, let it cool. Any leftover roast meat will work.
- Slice the onion and add teaspoons of salt and let sit for an hour. After an hour rinse with cold water and squeeze the onion.
- Slice beef and add to the onion, season with black pepper, add oil and vinegar. Mix.
- If you are using eggs add them on the end.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore