If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for wraps and sandwiches, topping for green salads, Cesar salad or with eggs. —anka
Makes 4 sandwiches or topping for salad
- 12 ounces fast fry steak
- 2 small or 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 hard boil eggs (optional )
- Season and grill on pan fry steak, let it cool. It will work with leftover roast to.
- Slice the onion and add two teaspoons of salt and let sit for hour. After hour rinse with cold water and squeeze the onion.
- Slice beef and add to the onion, season with black pepper, add oil and vinegar. Mix.
- If you are using eggs add them on the end.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore