If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3-4 pounds chicken cut up or any chicken parts ( I used chicken drumsticks )
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 fresh hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot peppers paste
- 2 tablespoons pepper/ tomato paste
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 ( 500g ) or two packaging of gnocchi ( homemade dumplings or noodles )
- Put chicken pieces into the large bowl with diced onion add paprika, hot paprika, salt, fresh hot pepper and oil. Mix all together and put on parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake on 375F for 25 minutes.
- When ready transfer everything into large sauce pot, add chicken stock and water to just beryl cover the chicken.
- Add hot peppers paste, pepper/ tomato paste and bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Make slurry with flour and water and add to the pot with chicken, keep cooking for 10 minutes. Adjust seasoning.
- In this recipe I used gnocchi and put them straight with chicken to cook them. ( If I use noodles I will cook them separately )
- For the and put sour cream in the mixing bow and add ladle of hot sauce from chicken to temper sour cream, pour back to chicken paprikash and mix in . Take paprikash off the stove and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner