If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love banana breads in the morning … In addition to this recipe is great, no gluten or lactose and sugar, great to start the day ! With a fruit and tea from Mariage Frère, it’s the perfect combo. —Mary Devinat
- 170 grams pastry flour mix without gluten
- 55 grams mixture of rice flour and chestnut
- 100 grams butter (given the little lactose in butter, that’s what I used but for intolerant, prefer margarine)
- 2 big eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 pot soy yogurt
- 100 grams unsweetened apple compote (or other according to tastes)
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 handful almonds
- 1 handful pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful dry raisins
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 ° C.
- Beat the butter and apple compote add the eggs, soy yogurt, vanilla extract and mashed banana. Mix.
- Add the flour and baking soda. Finally, add the almonds, pumpkin seeds and raisins.
- Use baking paper, cover your mold and use it as protects mold. It allows not to add butter and it is easier to unmold.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 40 minutes at 180 ° C.