If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found this recipe on the blog of Bleubird (by the way I really like this blog, it makes me want to go to Nashville, go see if you have two minutes). I speak patties but we could also talk about small omelettes/pancakes or frittatas when you see the composition. Anyway, it’s really delicious! It takes only 5 ingredients (or 6 including the two varieties of herbs). If you prefer, you can substitute chives with garlic. Personally, I’m not a fan but everyone’s tastes! This recipe is perfect for vegetarians, gluten intolerant and children :) —Mary Devinat
Makes 6 patties
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams frozen peas
- 50 grams feta
- 40 grams brown rice flour
- salt and pepper
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 5 minutes. Dry them and put them aside.
- Mix the eggs, brown rice flour, feta cheese (crumbled) and herbs. Dress. Add the peas and mix.
- Heat a frying pan and melt a little butter. Make sure that it is heated to sear immediately patties.
- Using a spoon shape into patties. When they seem to hold, with a spatula, turn over.