Author Notes: This recipe makes a great snack for both adults and children. Because its baked, the pretzels are snapping-crisp and delicious —kikukat
Makes: 18-20 ounces of pretzels
ounces honey wheat pretzel twists
cup popcorn oil
teaspoon dried dill
teaspoon lemon pepper
packet ranch dressing mix (3 tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine oil, dill, lemon pepper and dressing mix.
- Spread pretzels out in a shallow baking pan. Pour oil mixture over pretzels, tossing gently to coat.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring pretzels every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.