If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe makes a great snack for both adults and children. Because its baked, the pretzels are snapping-crisp and delicious —kikukat
Makes 18-20 ounces of pretzels
- 18-20 ounces honey wheat pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup popcorn oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix (3 tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine oil, dill, lemon pepper and dressing mix.
- Spread pretzels out in a shallow baking pan. Pour oil mixture over pretzels, tossing gently to coat.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring pretzels every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.