If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Edamame Rice is a popular potluck dish. The combination of brown and white rices results in a dish with deeper flavors and textures than using white rice alone. —kikukat
Makes 5 rice cooker cups
- 4 cups short or medium grain white rice (rice cooker measure)
- 1 cup short or medium grain brown rice (rice cooker measure)
- 1 pound shelled edamame
- 1 bottle ochazuke wakame
- 1 bottle nametake chazuke
- Combine white and brown rice, wash, and cook as usual in an electric rice cooker.
- When rice is done, follow package directions for heating edamame. Drain.
- Place rice in a large bowl. Add edamame. Add entire contents of bottle of ochazuke wakame and nametake chazuke.
- Toss lightly until ingredients are evenly distributed throughout rice.