If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ocean Salad is a seasoned mixture of kelp varieties sold at Asian markets. —kikukat
- 8 ounces somen noodles, broken in half
- 1/2 carrot, slivered
- 4-8 ounces ocean salad
- 1/2 block pink & white fish cake, cut in strips
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar and salt. Stir until dissolved. Add vegetable oil and set aside.
- Cook somen noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain well.
- Stir dressing and pour over cool noodles. Toss lightly. Add carrot, ocean salad, and kamaboko. Toss lightly. Chill.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore