If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy and quick one pot chicken paella perfect for weekday meal —Oh Sweet Day!
- 8 pieces chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 6 pieces garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece onion, diced
- 2 pieces carrots, diced
- 1 canned tomatoes
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups balsmatic rice
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- Mix cumin, coriander, garlic, salt and pepper together. Rub the seasoning on the chicken pieces.
- Heat oil on medium high heat in large sautee pan. Add the chicken (skin side down) and cook until browned on each side, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside. Reserve a tablespoon of chicken grease in the pan and discard the rest.
- Add onion, carrots and tomatoes, and cook for 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add wine, cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat until the liquid is reduced by half. Add broth and rice. Mix well.
- Put in chicken thighs. Cook until the juice bubbles. Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender but still slightly firm.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley and serve.