If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A spin on deviled eggs; tropical addition livens it up. —Molly Cruz
Makes 24 servings
- 12 hard boiled eggs; peeled, cut in half
- one medium avocado/ a cup of guacamole
- splash green salsa, to taste,
- one medium sweet red pepper
- various spices to taste
- Blend hard boiled yolks with guacamole made with lemon juice and garlic, spices, and mix until fluffy; refill whites to brimming; decorate with sliced red peppers. Chill.
- you can add typical ingredients, like mayo and mustard, but just a touch. I also tried it recently with some homemade pesto; equally tasty!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore