If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 ounces spaghettini or spaghetti
- 1 can sardines
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small shallots, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 preserved lemon peel, minced
- 2 tablespoons sundry tomato paste
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt (to taste)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan and cook the shallots for 1 min. Add the garlic,preserved lemon , sundry tomatoes and sardines.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the parsley. Season with salt and pepper. If it seems dry, just add a little water from pasta.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce, mix well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore