ounces spaghettini or spaghetti
tablespoons olive oil
small shallots, sliced
clove garlic, minced
preserved lemon peel, minced
tablespoons sundry tomato paste
cup fresh parsley, chopped
freshly ground black pepper
sea salt (to taste)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan and cook the shallots for 1 min. Add the garlic, preserved lemon, sundry tomatoes and sardines.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the parsley. Season with salt and pepper. If it seems dry, just add a little water from the pasta.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce, mix well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore