If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Meltingly soft slow cooked caramelised whisky infused beef. Ideal on sandwiches or even to top poutine. —Graeme Taylor
- 600 grams Rolled brisket
- 50 milliliters Whisky
- Sea salt & pepper to season
- Set the oven to 120C/250F,
- Rub the brisket all over with a good grinding of salt and pepper, place in a shallow ovenproof tray such as a white enamel ashet,
- Pour over the whisky and cover well with foil. Place in the middle of the oven for 10 hours. Keep an eye after 5 or 6 hours to make sure that it hasn’t dried out completely, if it has add a splash of water,
- When cooked it should pull apart easily. Do this then pour over the cooking juices and serve.