If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The classic, really good. —Ali Slagle
- 3 cups (24 ounces) tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vodka
- Garnishes, including dill pickles, pickled okra, cornichon, celery, lemon, parsley, radish, bacon, or hard-boiled egg—or none of the above, or others.
- Ice, to serve
- In a pitcher, mix tomato juice through the vodka. Taste and adjust as you wish.
- Pour into glasses that have ice. Garnish as you wish (more is more, in this case).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!