If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great for summer backyard grilling, the whole family will love these kebabs. To prepare a day ahead of time, thread meat and vegetables onto skewers without marinating. When you start the grill, place the skewers in the marinade and let sit for 30 minutes. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/summer-beef-kebabs —Healthline
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 12 large mushrooms
- vegetable cooking spray
- Whisk together first seven ingredients.
- Add beef, peppers, and mushrooms, tossing to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Thread beef, peppers, and mushrooms on skewers.
- Prepare charcoal or gas grill for medium-high direct heat. Pat kebabs dry and spray with vegetable cooking spray. Place on grill and cook, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore