If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Baby kale, apple, fennel and carrot with a lemon olive oil dressing. —Brittany Barton
- 2 Pink Lady apples - sliced
- 10 cups baby kale - loosely packed
- 3 cups carrots - chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Once everything is sliced and chopped, combine all in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss to coat evenly.
- For the dressing, combine the lemon, salt and onion then allow to sit a minute. Add in the oil, stirring to combine. I like to make my dressing in a mason jar so it’s easy to put a lid on it and save the extra.
- For shaved fennel, cut fennel bulb in half lengthwise. Beginning on the side of the fennel bulb, peel strips of fennel using a peeler.