If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We often make this incredibly quick and easy Mediterranean Salad Pasta recipe for dinner at the end of a busy day. Delicious, nutritious, and easy, it is a perfect meal when you want something scrumptious and homemade in a hurry. All you need is some really good feta cheese, Roma tomatoes, fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, garlic, olive oil, and your favorite pasta. I used spaghetti this time, but I've made this dish with every shape and size of pasta imaginable. The warm pasta combined with the cool feta and the fresh tomatoes and herbs is just outstanding! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! —Mandy Bora
- 1 pound your favorite pasta (spaghetti, rotini, mostaccioli, etc...)
- 1 large, ripe Roma tomato
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 handful Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta to desired tenderness in plenty of salted boiling water. In the meantime, soak and then crumble the feta cheese (you can substitute packaged crumbled feta cheese instead), dice the tomato, chop the parsley, and crush the garlic.
- As soon as the pasta reaches the desired tenderness, drain and divide into serving bowls. Next, heat the olive oil in a small saute pan, add the crushed garlic, and saute for just a minute until the garlic is toasted (being careful not to let it burn). Drizzle the oil and garlic evenly over the pasta and toss lightly.
- Then top the pasta with the feta cheese, followed by the tomatoes and the parsley, and finish with a few grinds of fresh ground black pepper. Eat right away while the pasta is warm!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe