If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My friend, Nola has been making this dip for years and it's one of our favorites. It's a must for picnics and barbecues! —garlic and zest
- 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/4" dice
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, 1/4" dice
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 10 ounce can original "rotel" tomatoes with green chili, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- zest and juice of one lime
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl combine the bell peppers, jalapeño, garlic, beans, scallions, rotel tomatoes, lime zest and juice, red onion, cilantro, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and cold cervezas.