If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A rich and creamy —Claire Ragozzino | VIDYA
- 1 cucumber, peeled & diced
- 4 radishes, diced
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Peel and halve your cucumber lengthwise, then use a spoon to scrape seeds from your cucumber. Cut into lengthwise strips, then dice cucumber into small cubes. Place into a large bowl, then add in the remaining chopped ingredients. Toss with olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Grind in fresh pepper to taste, add more salt if desired.