If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons aji peppers past
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lemon or lime
- Cut cauliflower into same size florets, wash them and let them ear dry.
- In large mixing bowl put oil, aji peppers past and salt and mix, add the cauliflower.
- Spreed on baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes.
- Before serving squeeze lemon or lime all over.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weeknight Roast