If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 6 to 8, maybe more
- 360 grams raspberries
- 420 grams rhubarb, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup raw sugar, or more to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 grams Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal
- 50 grams roughly chopped walnuts
- 50 grams roughly chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the raspberries, rhubarb, sugar, and salt. If your raspberries are not sweet, you might consider adding another 2 tablespoons or 1/4 cup of sugar. Set aside.
- Use a food processor to grind the Cracklin' Oat Bran into a powder that resembles oat bran. In a medium bowl, mix this with the walnuts and pecans. Using your fingers, work the butter into the dry ingredients until you have clumps.
- Dump the fruit into a 9- or 10-inch ovenproof skillet or baking dish. Top with the Cracklin' Oat Bran crumble. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the fruit is bubbling and the top is golden-brown and crisp.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!