If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fruitier friend of the margarita, this drink is meant to be shared outdoors: in backyards, at barbecues, or on the beach. For this version, we used a simple combination of fresh pineapple juice, lime juice, and tequila blanco. (Fresh pineapple juice is essential—the lime juice will overpower it if you go with a weaker canned version.) To keep the punch cool, you could add an ice ring like we did. Scale this up or down for how many guests you'll be hosting! —Samantha Weiss Hills
- 15 ounces Don Julio Blanco tequila
- 7 1/2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 5 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- lime wheels and pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Mix tequila, pineapple juice, and lime juice in a punch bowl.
- Ladle into cups, straight up or over ice, and garnish with lime wheels and pineapple wedges.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails