If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pitaya, a tropical fruit, is also known as dragon fruit. —Lisa Bryan
- 4 pitayas, pink-fleshed (or 2 Pitaya Plus packs)
- 1 banana, frozen
- 3-4 strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 4 strawberries, halved
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup cashews, toasted
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Add the pitaya, banana, strawberries and coconut water into a high-powered blender. Blend for 1 minute until smooth.
- Poor your smoothie into a bowl and top with the remaining strawberries, kiwi fruit, cashews and coconut flakes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe