If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 avocado
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons tamari
- 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice
Cucumber & Rocket Salad
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- 200 grams rocket
- 2 scallions
- 8 tablespoons mint
- 8 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 8 tablespoons roughly chopped peanuts
- handfuls roughly chopped almonds
- For the dressing: emulsify the olive oil, tamari and lemon juice, add the avocado and mush with a fork until creamy and incorporated but mostly separated from the oil
- Toast the nuts and seeds in a dry pan until the seeds are quite dark and powder when rubbed between the fingers
- Halve and pit the avocado - whilst still in the skin, slice lengthwise into 2cm sections and squeeze into the mixing bowl and combine with: the cucumber, roughly chopped mint, shaved and roughly chopped scallions, rocket, half the dressing, toasted nuts and seeds (reserving some for garnish)
- Transfer to the serving plate and top with the remaining dressing, nuts and seeds
- Note: You can optionally baton and coat half the cucumber with sesame seeds and use to dip into the other half of the dressing