If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy extension of hummus with a variety of fresh, cut-up vegetables will get the party started on a light and healthy note. For extra kick, use one more chipotle chile. —Lynda Marren
Serves 10 people
- 8 ounces prepared hummus
- 10 canned sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 canned chipotle chile
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Red bell peppers
- Yellow bell peppers
- Roasted new potatoes
- Watermelon radishes
- Combine all dip ingredients in a food processor on pulse mode until chunky. Continue blending until desired consistency is reached. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Platter vegetables with contrasting shapes and colors next to each other and place sundried tomato dip in a bowl on the platter.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe