If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sauerkraut and Apple Salad blends tart Granny Smith apples with sauerkraut in a light mustard dressing. —Cindy Kerschner
- 1 cup drained fresh sauerkraut (not canned)
- 1/2 cup Granny Smith apple slivers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Blend sauerkraut and apples.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour over sauerkraut and apples. Let marinate for at least an hour before serving.