If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How does the cookie crumble? Deliciously, as evidenced in these Oreo and marshmallow-filled Cookies 'n' Cream Rice Krispie Squares!
Makes 24 squares
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 10 oz) package regular marshmallows
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped Oreo Cookies
- 3 (1.55 oz) Hershey's Cookies 'n' Cream Candy Bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped Oreo Cookies, for topping
- 1) Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add regular marshmallows and stir until melted and well-blended. Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 2) Add Rice Krispies. Stir until well coated. Fold in the mini marshmallows, chopped Oreos and chopped Cookies 'n' Cream Candy Bars.